Wednesday 1 February 2012

Woodstock

My love of the psychedelic 60's combined with my Mom's love of "educational" vacations culminated in a visit to Bethel Woods, NY-the site of the Woodstock Festival. The grounds are really beautiful, and you get the vibe that many wonderful memories were made there. Listen to this song by Crosby, Stills and Nash and this Woodstock Annoucement. Also, watch a young Santana rock out to Soul Sacrifice-the drum solo is simply amazing! I wish I could time travel and go back the festival. But while we were there, we had a bit of fun pretending like it was 1969.

Peace + Love,

Olivia





1 comment:

  1. Ooooh seems like such a fun trip!! I would lovvve to have gone to Woodstock, arghhh, so amazing. Also I adore Crosby, Stills & Nash, excellent song choice!

    xo
    Ash

    ReplyDelete